Jump to the main content block

Introduction

About Us

The?nbsp;first appearance of military training instructors on campus dated back to 1932 during?nbsp;Japan?rsquo;s colonial occupation in?nbsp;Taiwan. After World War?nbsp;, the Section of the Military Control was established in 1946 as part of the Office of the Dean of Students, and military instructors were distributed to each department for service to the student in 1958. Ever since July 1960, military training education had been built into the formal educational system.

Login

Login Success